Sunday 20 December 2015

The Perfect Christmas Movie Night!


Christmas is next week, next week!? I know, crazy right? I can't believe we're less than 5 days until Christmas and I'm yet to have a movie night. Today I thought I'd share with you my perfect idea of a movie night which I shall be having on Tuesday evening as that's when I finish work for Christmas. I've also teamed up with Casper, a company that sells amazing mattresses here, to share with you my essentials for a movie night.


Casper was actually lovely enough to create this checklist for me, once I had given my input. You may like to use this or adapt it so feel free!


First up is a comfy mattress as there's no better feeling than jumping into bed in your festive pyjamas after a long day at work. Next up you'll need a pile of comfy cushions which Casper also sells, here. Does anyone else strategically place them for ultimate comfort whilst watching films?!


And of course as I briefly mentioned earlier, your favourite festive pyjamas! I love these navy bottoms with a reindeer print all over from F&F a year or so ago. I've also picked up a new tartan flannel pair which I'm excited to snuggle up in on Christmas Eve!

How can you have a movie night without some treats!? I love snuggling up in bed with a hot chocolate, at the moment I'm loving the Galaxy one. It's super sweet but definitely isn't sickly. I love dipping cookies into hot chocolate and tea so I definitely won't forget them!


My movie night sounds almost perfect, just a couple of things missing. I love lighting candles as they just set the mood and makes everything feel more cosy. My favourite festive candle is Yankee Candle Simply Home Sunlight On Snow which you may have seen me mentioned a good few times. It's more of a fresh scent rather than a sweet/spicy typical Christmas scent which I love.


And finally, a movie night is not complete without a few films! I recently did a blog post on my top five festive film picks here so head on over to check that out. There I mentioned my favourite was The Polar Express, I love how magical it is. It's such a lovely film and gets so excited for Christmas.


So there's that, my perfect set up for a holiday movie night! It was lovely to work with Casper on this post so be sure to go and check out their products, linked here. Also, I'd love to know what would make it to your checklist so let me know in the comments below.

WHAT ARE YOUR MOVIE NIGHT ESSENTIALS?

♥   ♥   ♥

8 comments:

  1. Great post! I also love watching movies all night, with a big bowl of popcorn;)
    A movie that Im watching right now is love Rosie. Its a really good movie!

    http://isafashionebella.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I've not heard of that one, I'll have to check it out! Xx

      Delete
  2. This sounds lovely. Loving your pjs and your bunny lamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Movie nights are the best! I can't wait to watch Elf on Christmas eve. So exciting!!
    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Did you watch it? I watched Love Actually and The Polar Express on Christmas Eve! Xx

      Delete
  4. This sounds like such a perfect movie night! BIG thumbs up to polar express x :)

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's brilliant isn't it!? Might squeeze in one more watch before the new year even though Christmas is over! Xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment and checking out my blog, I will do my best to reply as soon as possible! X