Tuesday 22 December 2015

Christmas Q&A | Films, Music, Plans and More!


Bet you weren't expecting to see a post from me today, eh!? As you may know, usually I post on Wednesday and Sunday, however I have a post planned to go up on Christmas Eve so I thought i'd spread them out a little and post my Q&A today. So I took to Instagram to ask you guys if you had any questions for me and a few of you did leave some so I shall be answering those first then afterwards will be questions left here on my blog. Let's just get started!

@thriftyvintagefashion and Grace Kate - What is your favourite Christmas film?
Polar Express, hands down! 
@thriftyvintagefashion - What is your favourite Christmas song?
I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday- Wizaard, Fairy Tale of New York- The Pogues, Do They Know It's Christmas- Band Aid, Happy Xmas(War Is Over)- John Lennon
@rosiemaearoha - Which countries do you want to visit?
I've actually done a blog post on this so if you'd like to read it, it's here. I really want to go to America and Lapland, especially at this time of year!
What are you planning on doing for Christmas this year?
The week of Christmas I have a Christmas party, I finish work, I'm going to see Aladdin in the theatre and for actual Christmas Day- I'll be staying at home with my family, having dinner, gift giving and consuming alcohol(just a little bit, I promise) Let me know your plans for Christmas in the comments!
@heyitisjess - Do you have any New Years resolutions?
I haven't thought about them just yet. I know everybody says it every year but I'd really like to eat better and exercise more. I did have a short spurt of it during the summer but I'd really like to get back on track and hopefully loose some weight too.
Amy Rose - What is your favourite part of Christmas dinner?
I love pigs in blankets and I actually really like sprouts!
What was the best present you got for Christmas?
This was a hard one! It'd probably have to be one of the gifts for me and my siblings to share. One year we had a Wii even though my parents had convinced us that they were sold out everywhere so we wouldn't be able to get one. It was such a surprise! Another would have to be the year myself and my siblings each had a laptop. It was the year everyone was getting them but I had never even thought about asking for one then all of a sudden my parents passed us each a largish box and it was a laptop, each! I was gobsmacked, there's actually a picture that captures that- haha!
Rosie Author Writing - In your opinion, what is the true meaning of Christmas?
I'd have to say spending time with your nearest and dearest, giving to others, especially those who need it most and being thankful.
And that's all the questions I was asked. I loved answering all of your questions, be sure to go check out the people who asked the questions on Instagram and their blogs which I've linked. I hope you enjoyed this quick post and are enjoying the festivities, Merry Christmas!
WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR CHRISTMAS?
♥   ♥   ♥

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for answering my questions! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou very much for answering my questions! Great choices as well x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and checking out my blog, I will do my best to reply as soon as possible! X