Sunday 6 December 2015

Christmas Wish List 2015 | Bags, Beauty and Fragrance

Seeing as it's the first week of December, I thought what better way to start the month than with my Christmas Wish List. I know a lot of you will be starting to look what to ask for this year or maybe even looking for gift ideas so perhaps this could help you either way. Please note this is a 'wish list' so of course I don't expect to receive everyone of these items, if any! This is just a select few items that I would love to receive. Let's get into it!



I love this bag! I'm definitely in need of a new one as I've had my last Zara bag for nearly two years, it's looking a bit worse for wear so I think it's time I got myself a new one. I saw this bag in a haul on YouTube and I knew it had to be mine, especially as it's only £20. Unfortunately it's now unavailable on the website but I have a sneaking suspicion that Santa may have heard my pleads. Let's hope I find this under the tree!



2. Purse
Seeing as this is a 'Wish List' then i'd really love the Ted Baker Colour Block Matinee Purse in Nude. I could've sworn they did this in the summer but they must have stopped making it as I can't find it anywhere. So I wish that said purse still existed an I wish that I had £75 to spend on a purse but this one from ASOS is lovely too. I like large purses so something simple like this is perfect for everyday and will sit nicely in the bag I mentioned previously.


In last years Boxing Day sales I picked up an Origins Sample Set. This was included within the set and I loved it, however I don't love the price. It's £35 which has put me off repurchasing it but i'm thinking I could pop it on my Christmas Wish List and maybe a kind someone will put it under the tree for me. If not, I think i'll definitely have to purchase it myself. It's 50ml so should last me ages, right!?


I can't believe how long I've loved Soap and Glory, it's been 6 years since I received my first ever Soap and Glory products. Can anyone remember The Big Thrill Hat Box set that went from £50 down to £20? My Dad rushed out to get it for me! So it's become a tradition that every year I receive a Soap and Glory gift set and i'm definitely not complaining! As much as i'd love the Whole She-Bang set, it's a little pricey so i'd be more than happy with Soaper Star set as it contains a few of my all time favourite Soap and Glory products. 



Another Soap and Glory set, but this time it's makeup! I've not actually tried much of their makeup range. Only a primer, the Brow Archery and a Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss. This set is such a great deal, I'd really love to find this under my tree and would be a great way to test out more of their makeup range!


You may have seen me mention before but I've not actually tried many high-end makeup brands. However, everything I've tried from Benefit I've loved! Again, I think this set is a great deal and would be perfect to try out more of their products! The Rockateur Blush looks right up my street and is included in this set. Also, I think this would be a great gift for someone wanting to experiment more with makeup and dip into the high-end side.



7. Perfume 
I'm not entirely sure what perfume i'd like, which isn't good as i'm so fussy when it comes to perfume. However, I think i'd like a more affordable perfume for daily wear. As much as I love my Giorgio Armani Si, it's quite expensive for everyday wear and is more of an evening scent. I did notice they now do an Eau De Toilette version so maybe that's lighter and more appropriate for daily wear? I don't know but the bottles really pretty, haha!



And last but certainly not least, I'd love this candle. I've tried a load of the wax melts and samplers and this has been my favourite by far so i'd love to have the large jar to burn. Also it's pale pink so will look super cute in my room, what more could I want!?

I hope this has helped you if you're stuck on what to ask for or what to buy for your loved ones. I've actually finished my Christmas shopping which is good but also not as I keep seeing other things and spend even more money. I should be saving to learn to drive so I suppose that's another thing i'd like- driving lessons, something practical! I'd love to know how much shopping you've done. Let me know in the comments!

WHAT'S ON YOUR CHRISTMAS WISH LIST?

♥   ♥   ♥

12 comments:

  1. I have just came across your blog. It is ever so beautiful and unique and the post was lovely and well put together. x

    www.elegantanchors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, i'm glad you enjoyed it! I'll definitely go check your blog out! Xx

      Delete
  2. That bag and purse are so cute! I would also love to get some giftsets and makeup this year x great post

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh gift sets are always a winner, so cute and nicely presented! Thank you, i'm glad you liked it! Xx

      Delete
  3. Love the Soap & Glory sets, they are always a winner!!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Can't go wrong with Soap and Glory. Thank you, you too! Xx

      Delete
  4. Great post. That Yankee Candle looks gorgeous! I've asked for a case for my Polaroid xx

    bethmay75.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I would love a Polaroid, a case is definitely a good idea to make sure it's kept safe! Xx

      Delete
  5. Wow! I'd really love the recive the s&g well ill be glammed makeup set too! Lovely Post! I have a new one up on my blog about my belly piercing :) care to take a look?xx
    http://hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/getting-my-belly-button-pierced.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely gift set isn't it!? Great value too! I'll definitely go check your new post out! Xx

      Delete
  6. I have asked for that Soap and Glory body gift set too, and also love the look of that purse!Great post!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh really? Let's hope we're on the nice list then! Thank you, glad you liked it! Xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment and checking out my blog, I will do my best to reply as soon as possible! X