Sunday 29 November 2015

Warm Me Up For Winter TAG | COLLAB!

Please note this is not my photo, I found it here.
Today i'm doing another collab with my lovely friend Jess from Hey It Is Jess! She's somebody I met through Instagram and blogging and we love doing collabs every now and again. Make sure you go check out her post and follow her on bloglovin, here. Today we'll both be completing the Warm Me Up For Winter TAG which I've seen floating around on YouTube quite recently. I love winter so thought why not do this tag!?


What's your favourite hot chocolate?
I'm not a huge lover of hot chocolate anymore, however I recently tried the Galaxy hot chocolate and I love it! Would definitely have to be a favourite this month!



What's your favourite pyjamas, fluffy socks and slippers?
Does this count if I haven't worn them yet? My favourite pyjamas are this Tartan set from Primark- I bought these to wear on Christmas Eve, they're so soft and cosy! You know, because i'm an adult now and have to buy my own Christmas Eve pyjamas- haha! I don't really wear fluffy socks but my favourite slippers are again from Primark and they're memory foam!

Favourite thing about winter?
It's definitely got to be the lead up to Christmas, so exciting!



Favourite winter lip product?
My favourite lip colour would have to be the well loved Rimmel 107, a lovely pinky berry shade thats matte so will last a good while on the lips. In terms of lip care, it'd have to be the bog standard but brilliant Rosy Lips Vaseline.



Favourite winter candle?
I've got two, first would have to be a typical 'winter' scent which is the Yankee Candle Simply Home Sunlight on Snow which is a warming and clean scent. The second would have to be one I picked up from Home Sense which is Pecksniff's Tobacco & White Wood- I know, you might be thinking Tobacco? Ew! It doesn't smell like cigarettes, I promise. It smells like men's aftershave, you know when they've just got ready to go out? Like that, odd that I like it but it smells amazing!


Favourite cosy jumper?
It'd probably have to be this mustard coloured one from H&M, it was only £7.99 and I can't stop wearing it. I don't know if mustard suits me but I like it so i'll wear it! I actually don't own a Christmas jumper shockingly, so I couldn't choose one of those!

Favourite scarf?
I really like this checkered/tartan camel and navy scarf from boohoo.com. I've worn it so much though, it's looking a bit worse for wear! It's huge and so soft, so it's like wearing a blanket all winter!

Top left- Butter Bear
Top right- Father Christmas
Bottom- Dashing Santa

Favourite bath bomb?
Again, i'm not a huge lover of baths- I get so bored and hot in them, i'm out within about 10 minutes! However, I always have one on Christmas Eve with a Lush bath bomb- this year I've chosen the Father Christmas bath bomb as the lady in lush said it fizzes away with amazing colours but also creates a lather/bubbles!


Favourite winter scent?
It's hands down got to be Giorgio Armani Si! I'm down to my last bit and I never want it to end so i'm savoring it. I probably should pop it on my Christmas wish list and hope for it! It's quite a heavy scent, musky and sexy which would be perfect for evenings. However, I love it so much i'll happily wear it during the day time!

What do you like about winter?
Haven't I already answered one similar to this? As I said before, the lead up to Christmas, spending time with family, giving, cosy nights in and snow!


Favourite movie?
My favourite Christmas film would have to be Polar Express, so cute and magical! Sometimes i'm even convinced to believe by the end of it- haha!

Do you like the snow?
Yes! Especially when I was at school, who else listened to the radio/constantly refreshed the news website to find out whether your school was closed? Nothing more exciting than seeing your school on the list, running upstairs to get into warm clothes and head out into the snow! I don't tend to play out in the snow as quite frankly it's too cold but I do love a day off, cosying up in front of the fire!

So there you have it, the Warm Me Up For Winter TAG. Make sure you go and check out the lovely Jess' post here and maybe even go give her a follow on bloglovin! 
I'm not going to tag anybody in particular but if you do this tag then let me know in the comments and i'll be sure to go and check it out.
I hope you've had a lovely week, I may be back on Wednesday- if not, next Sunday!



WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT WINTER?

♥   ♥   ♥

8 comments:

  1. great post! It is summer where I live, but your post and the amazing pictures made me wish it was winter, hehe! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh really? I welcome winter with open arms but only for a short while. I love the summer a lot! Xx

      Delete
  2. It was lovely collabing with you - mine should be up today or tomorrow! I have the same jumper - I love the colour even though I'm not sure it suits me either 😂

    - Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, it's always lovely to collab with you! Ooh do you? Haha! I'm sure it looks great :)! Xx

      Delete
  3. Mind checking out my latest post Aim? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers, I must watch Polar Express!!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and checking out my blog, I will do my best to reply as soon as possible! X