Wednesday 25 November 2015

A New Job and Christmas Blogging Plans! | Update

Today I thought I'd have a little catch up with you guys to let you know what's going to be happening on my blog this next month or so.
As you may know back in July I qualified as a childcare practitioner and since then I've been looking for a job in the childcare field, I was unsuccessful so I decided I would do supply work as a Teaching Assistant. I really enjoyed myself whilst working as a TA and I would definitely consider it in the not too distant future. However, for now- I've just got myself a job as a Play Worker/Nursery Nurse in a near by playgroup/pre-school. I start next Monday and I'm super excited as my colleagues are so lovely, however it may be a little bit tricky to get posts up twice a week on a Wednesday and Sunday, unfortunately. 

However, Christmas is upon us and I've got lots of ideas that I really hope I can find the time to work on and get up. Recently I felt as though I had lost my blogging mojo and was lacking inspiration and that may have showed through. I hope it didn't and you stuck with me! I promise there's lot's more festivity coming your way as Christmas is my favourite time of year, so you can make sure you're up to date with me by following me here via bloglovin- if you want of course!
Also, something exciting for me and maybe for you too?! After umming and ahhing for a good while, I finally decided to get the Feel Unique 12 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar! I'm super excited as this is the first beauty advent calendar I've ever had so I'm looking forward to see what goodies lie beneath the doors. 
Now the exciting part for you guys, well maybe.. I'm debating whether to do a post each week on what I find(bearing in mind this will only be 3 items as the calendar is only 12 days) or whether to a post at the end of advent showing what I received in the whole calendar. I also thought it might be nice for you to see me open it, so instead I was wondering whether you'd like me to record myself opening each door and posting it on Instagram (@xtracesofmythoughts) then a month or so after, give a review on each of the items. Please let me know what you think in the comments below!
And that's all I've got to update you on, I think... I hope you're looking forward for what's to come on my blog, I know I'm excited to get in the festive mood! Just one month til Christmas guys! Also, let me know whether you've got any Christmassy posts planned! 
I shall be back on Sunday with a collab, so keep your eyes peeled!
HAVE YOU GOT ANY CHRISTMAS BLOG POSTS PLANNED?
♥   ♥   ♥

4 comments:

  1. Well done on your new job! Do you know what ages you will be working with or is it a mix?! I love the look of that advent calendar. I would love to see a big post with all of them at the end of the month, like a best and worst x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole! I'll be working with 2-3 year olds, such a lovely age! Ooh that's a good idea, thank you! I'll keep that in mind and see what I can do once I've opened, tried and tested the products! Xx

      Delete
  2. Really enjoyed reading this blog post! I feel like your blog just keeps getting better and better!xx
    Check out my recent posts?
    Comment for comment? :)
    www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only just seen this but thank you so much for your kind words Hannah! I'm glad you're enjoying my blog, i'll definitely go and check out your recent posts! Xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment and checking out my blog, I will do my best to reply as soon as possible! X