Sunday 4 October 2015

My Makeup Collection | 2015


I'm sure like many others, I love to be nosey! I love makeup too, so one of my favourite kind of posts to read and videos to watch are makeup collections! Seeing as I didn't post earlier in the week, I thought i'd make it up to you(sorta) and let you rummage around my makeup collection. In comparison to other beauty bloggers and vloggers, personally I don't think I have that much. However, it is more than enough to get by but i'll still continue to buy more.

 I decided to focus on the makeup that I wear most often that sits on my dressing table, however if you read til the end you'll be able to have a quick look at the rest of my makeup in my drawers.


I store my makeup in this lovely white storage shelf from a shop called Store Twenty One which I bought last year, however if you search 'white desk organiser' you will find similar, here and here



At the top of my storage, there are three back sections where I keep a few of my favourite bases(L'Oreal True Match: review here, Rimmel Match Perfection and the L'Oreal Glam Bronze Eau de Soleil), some tools and lipsticks- would you like to see a lipstick collection? Then in front is a little ledge where I store some small moisturisers/bases.



There is also a large drawer at the bottom which is where I store the rest of my most used makeup from primers, to mascaras and lipsticks. I must admit, there isn't an order in here and it's never usually this neat- once used, I tend to just throw it back in as i'm on a tight schedule most mornings.


Here I've got stacked the MUA Pressed Powder which I use for bronzing, a Sleek Blush in Rose Gold, the Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Concealer and finally on top is a Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold.


To the side I've got a couple of Avon Colour Trend lipsticks, Rimmel Fix and Perfect Primer which I am scraping the bottle of, Benefit Porefessional Primer, an Avon Pressed Powder and then on top is some foundation which I decanted to take away with me. (Note to self: use up!)


Then onto the eyes section of the drawer. The mascaras I have in here are Maybelline One By One, Collection Lengthening Mascara and Benefit Roller Lash. 
I also have a couple of brow products which are Soap and Glory Brow Archery in Brownie Points and the Maybelline Brow Drama Setting Gel.
Here is another concealer which is the much loved Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and finally I have the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogurt.


I keep my most used palettes in this pink pot, they're W7 In The Buff which is a dupe of Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette, you can see a review here. I also have the MUA Heaven and Earth Palette, such pretty nudes, browns and a few coppery shades.



To the side I keep my brushes in a floral mug, if you'd like to see my most used brushes you can see my posts on them here and here. In front I have this little dish from H&M Home with pretty lashes on. Here I store anything and everything, a couple of autumnal nail varnishes, kirby grips, the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, a necklace and my watch!



The rest of my makeup and beauty products are kept in another few drawers in my room. 
I split my makeup into sections, you know most people buy Muji storage? I use takeaway tubs, haha! They worked a treat. Here I have a selection of bases, eye products, eye shadow palettes and singles and finally a bunch of lip products!

I hope you enjoyed rummaging through my makeup collection. I must admit this didn't turn out as I would've hoped, not everyone has a sleek white dressing table- mine is covered in marks from makeup which is why I decided to photograph the majority of my collection on the floor, I hope you don't mind!

HOW DO YOU STORE YOUR MAKEUP?

♥   ♥   ♥

8 comments:

  1. Great post, I store my makeup in drawers too!
    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! I nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog. Please check it out for more details. xx www.rosieauthorwriting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you store your makeup its very different from others. You have a really nice neat collection as well, nothing too over the top x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! Really? I thought it was awfully cluttered and untidy so it's good to hear that! Thank you Xx

      Delete
  4. Your dressing table is utter perfection- I'm crumbling with jealousy right now haha!xx

    www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and checking out my blog, I will do my best to reply as soon as possible! X