Sunday 27 September 2015

September Favourites | Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle


When it comes to favourites post, almost everyone seems to highlight the fact that the month has gone by so quickly, for me September has dragged! I used to dislike September as it meant back to school or college, but this September was different- I wasn't going back to education so it marked new beginnings which was exciting! I've not been trying much in terms of beauty this month so I thought i'd share some of the fashion and lifestyle bits I've been loving too! 



First, I shall get the beauty bits out the way. I got my hands on one of Fleur De Force's lip glosses, this is in the shade Written in the Stars which was described as a 'your lips but better' kinda shade. This is definitely how i'd describe it, unlike most drugstore lip glosses this is highly pigmented which is perfect to effortlessly pop on when you're in a rush to get out the door. These are exclusive to Feel Unique at the moment and are £6.99 which is pretty reasonable!


My skincare favourite this month has been Lush Mask of Magnaminty which is a face and body mask. I haven't used this as a body mask yet but I've been really enjoying using it on my face once week, usually on a Sunday to pamper my skin at the end of the week. I recently reviewed this so you can see my full thoughts here.


You may have seen this jumper in my latest haul, I mentioned that I believe they're supposed to be slightly cropped so I got mine in a larger size so that I could wear it to work also. This has been so ideal for those days where I can't be bothered as I can throw this on with a pair of cigarette trousers or over a smock/skater dress and i'm good to go. Also this was only £7.99 so I picked it up in the mustard colour too, i'm tempted to go back for the khaki colour!


I thought i'd mention a food favourite this month, it's Kaspas an ice cream and dessert where I live. I believe Creams in England is similar though! This is a bit of a cheat as I've only been once but I've wanted to go back ever since! I had a waffle with fresh strawberrys and chocolate drizzled over and whipped cream on the side, I dread to think how many calories that were in it, but it was goood!

Finally I thought i'd also mention a lifestyle favourite. This month I started a new job with an agency doing supply work as a Teaching Assistant. It's been so nice to get back out there doing what I love, gaining experience to either go to university next year or find a full-time job. Of course it's also been lovely to be earning, especially when Christmas is on it's way- just under three months people!

And there you have it, a run down of what I've been loving this month!
I'd also like to apologise as I've been lacking inspiration on the blogging front recently, seeing that it's now autumn and lots of festivities are ahead, i'm hoping to get my mojo back! I would really appreciate any post suggestions in the comments below. Let me know what you'd like to see from me!

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN LOVING THIS MONTH?

♥   ♥   ♥

12 comments:

  1. How strange - the introduction to my favourites post (to be uploaded on wednesday) also mentions how the month dragged! Great post - I love the face mask also!!

    - Jess xxx

    heyitisjess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is strange, haha! We're so similar! Will go check yours out now :) x x

      Delete
  2. I am glad you are enjoying your new job, it sounds great! The colour of that jumper is so pretty! :)

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been enjoying cinnamon candles!
    www.thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a huge fan of cinnamon scents but at the same time I'd really like some Autumnal candles! x x

      Delete
  4. I love your jumper! and that dessert looks amaaazing!! Sorry I haven't commented on your posts in a while, I lost my 'mojo' a bit too:) Xx

    http://geraldineswonderfulworld.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's ok, thanks for stopping by! Hopefully we'll be in full swing in terms of blogging, seeing as it's the exciting time of year! X x

      Delete
  5. Hello! Just letting you know I nominated you for the versatile blogger award. Click on this link to my blog to see what you need to do :)
    http://rosieauthorwriting.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My second nomination!? Why thank you! I shall definitely check it out! X x

      Delete
  6. Great that you're enjoying your new job, loving the look of the lip gloss although I do have really bad memories of overly sticky and gloopy ones. That jumper looks super comfy, I bought a large, slouchy turtle neck sweater quite similar to that one and I could live in it...it's beautiful haha
    Dalal x
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, this one is really creamy! Ooh that jumper sounds gorgeous! X

      Delete

Thank you for your comment and checking out my blog, I will do my best to reply as soon as possible! X