Saturday 7 March 2015

What I Got For My Birthday! | 18th Birthday Haul


I'm 18! It was my birthday near enough two weeks ago but it was only until now that I gathered all my gifts together in order to write a post on my blog as a few of you said you'd like to see a kind of haul post.
To be quite honest I wasn't expecting a lot for my 18th as I simply didn't have a lot of ideas of what i'd like, but once again my family completely surprised and spoilt me with gifts that i'm so thankful for. Now, I won't go into detail of every last item I received and who they're from because I do not want this post to be too much of a ramble, so lets get straight into it..


Lets just ignore how weird my hand looks?...
I'd been lusting over this dainty rose gold bracelet for a while, I certainly didn't expect to receive it but my family must have listened! I'm completely smitten with it and I think it's perfect for day-to-day wear as it's so simple and dainty. The Swarovski Micro Bolt bracelet is available to buy here.


Alcohol, and not too much of it as i'm not a huge drinker! This is the only bottle I kept, simply because I thought the bottle was pretty and some may find it odd but i'll treasure it as a reminder of my 18th birthday.
It was inevitable that I had to receive a swanky new 18 glass to drink alcohol from so I got this absolutely beautiful mirrored pink champagne glass with an 18 printed on it, I will continue to use it even if it's not my 18th birthday! 


Tradition 18 Key, check! Pointless but essential to remember your 18th birthday so i'll keep that along with the bottle I mentioned earlier.


Again ignore the fact that a pain decided to leak in my bag and stained the edges of the lid, so sad!
I didn't get presents from my friends individually, instead they decided to put them together in this gorgeous butterfly box which I think is a present in itself, I love it! Another thing i'd been lusting over is the Marc Jacobs perfumes so they took that into account and purchased me the Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume in Eau So Fresh. Admittedly I wasn't in love with the scent at first but it's grown on me and I think it'll be perfect for day-to-day wear in the upcoming Spring/Summer. 


Along with this I also got a lot of beauty stuff from them and other family members. Here's it all looking pretty in the box!

Clothes. I was a little shocked as my family doesn't really buy each other clothes out of fear they wont like them or they won't fit. I've worn and am really pleased with the bits I received, especially as my brothers put their input into what to get me. They got it so right! (Please note, some website pictures here as I've got nobody to take photos of me, haha!)

HERE and HERE

  
I'm not sure if this is the exact one, but if not it's very similar- here.
I couldn't find this scarf online @ boohoo.com but here's me looking so moody as I was off to college- ft. floral and lace H&M jumper mentioned earlier.

The majority of my family gave me money for my 18th as it symbolises becoming and adult and being responsible for yourself and your money. I was good and put the majority of the money into my savings account but the rest I kept aside to do a little shopping so I treated myself to the Pandora stacking ring that I've wanted for a while to pair with my Pandora Birthstone ring. 


This one is available here but i'd recommend going into the store to try a few sizes on. I really like how pretty this ring looks alone and paired with my other!

And that's what I got for my birthday! I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know what you'd like to see next on my blog.

What have you been buying recently?
Let me know!

♥   ♥   ♥

4 comments:

  1. Great post! Hope you had a lovely day ♡♥ You got some lovely items, I am in love with that ring ♡♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did thank you! I love it so much too, will definitely be an everyday piece from now on!x

      Delete
  2. Such beautiful jewellery! Happy birthday :) Rebecca | www.rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and checking out my blog, I will do my best to reply as soon as possible! X