Sunday 15 March 2015

My Most Used | Face, Eyes and Lip Products

Myself and a few lovely bloggers have been planning this post for a short while and here is the result of it. Today myself and the others will be showing you our favourite Face, Eye and Lip product- the majority of mine will be drugstore so at more affordable prices, though if you're in the market for some higher end pieces be sure to check out the other girls blogs to see what they love!

Chloe from Chloe Paigee 
Megan from Secretly Megan
Jess from Hey It Is Jess
and Nicole from Thrifty Vintage Fashion

Without further-ado i'll just get straight into it..




L'Oreal True Match foundation in N1 Ivory-



I'm sure you will have heard lots about this foundation before, I've actually done a review here. This is the only foundation I've been using since so it'd obviously have to be my favourite! I look for something medium-high coverage when buying foundation and this definitely fits into that category as it's medium coverage with one application but is very buildable to a higher coverage. I find this lasts on my skin all day which is a bonus as my face apparently eats my foundation, not cool! This retails at £9.99 in Boots and Superdrug so not the cheapest nor most expensive so is really reasonable as it lasts me a long while!

MUA eye shadow palette in Heaven and Earth-




I really love experimenting with eye shadows even though i'm not the best at applying them. Unfortunately that was put on hold as I had extremely dry eyelids that I could not shift, thankfully that's been sorted now so I can finally wear a subtle smokey eye or pretty shimmer!
I bought this palette a long while ago now and it's been quite well loved yet I still haven't hit pan on any of the colours. I find they are well pigmented and last a long length of time on the lid which is amazing as this palette only cost £4.
If I've not got the effort to apply eye shadow I usually go for a quick flick of the Benefit Roller Lash mascara, you can see what I thought of it here.

No. 7 lipstick in the shade Vanity-



This is my go-to if i'm wanting a pink lip, I love it! This is a really old No. 7 and I probably shouldn't still have it but i'm on the hunt to find the perfect match for it. I haven't found an exact match but I also really like the Natural Collection lipstick in Rose Bud.
Both are perfect for everyday wear, although I find the No. 7 lipstick lasts longer on the lips but I can't fault Natural Collection as they're so affordable.


And that's a round up of my favourite Face, Eyes and Lips products, don't forget to check out the other girls blog posts linked at the beginning of this post.
What are yours? 
Leave them in the comments below!


♥   ♥   ♥

5 comments:

  1. Lovely post! Really want to try out some of the MUA eye shadow sets but I heard the packaging can break easy ♡♥ Its been lovely doing a collab with you and the other girls ♥♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. The true match foundation looks great, I really want to try it especially as I have such fair skin.

    Ooh La Luce | Beauty, Life, Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried true match foundation before but to be honest - I didn't like it. It was too dark and it felt heavy on my skin. Maybe it's just not suitable for my dry and sensitive skin.
    Great post and colab :)

    minty-way.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That palette looks so nice! Ah, I guess I will add it to my already-too-long wishlist. Great post!

    Also, I have nominated/tagged you for the 'Liebster Award' (basically a tag), don't feel like you have to do it, but I would love to see your answers! I really think your blog is great.
    Sorry if this seems like spam, it isn't!

    Check out the post where I tagged you: http://what-caitie-did.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/liebster-award-tag.html

    -Caitie x
    www.what-caitie-did.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and checking out my blog, I will do my best to reply as soon as possible! X