Sunday 25 October 2015

Currently Lusting Over | Autumn Fashion Wishlist

Autumn fashion is my favourite! I love the warm colours and layering. There have been quite a few pieces that I've been lusting over recently, I may have to cave and get them! They'll last me through the winter too, so why not!?


1. When Autumn is in full swing, there is nothing I love more than throwing on a jumper, jeans and a dark lip. I love the camel trend and this Funnel Neck Jumper from Topshop is a perfect neutral to rock this Autumn! I'm also a lover of stripes, all year round! Usually I opt for a striped t-shirt but it can get a bit nippy for that so this Liquorice Striped Jumper, again from Topshop is ideal! Can you tell that i'm loving the turtle/roll necks at the moment?

2. These seem to be the 'it' skirt at the moment. It's likely you either own one or want one, i'm of course the latter as I've included it within my wish list. Another trend I love is the 70s trend, i'd definitely be channeling the 70s wearing this Tan Button Front from New Look. I must go in to try this on and to see whether the style actually suits me, please!

3. It's possible that I've already included these jeans in a wish list. I'm still yet to try a pair of Topshop jeans, just because i'm such a cheapskate. I mean, why would I spend nearly £40 on a pair of jeans when I can get very similar in Primark for a tenner. I actually find the Primark jeans good quality, for what you pay for but the Topshop ones are probably much better! I love these Blue-Black Joni Jeans, they're the perfect in-between for when you're not sure whether to wear bright blue or black jeans.

4. I love the sleeveless jackets/duster coats we're seeing a lot of at the moment. I think they make a casual outfit look so chic! I'm not sure whether I want a dark grey or khaki one yet but I found this gorgeous one from Miss Selfridge. I really like the wrap front style on this one too!

5. Ankle boots are possibly my favourite style of shoe, I love how you can pair them with pretty much anything! They're practical, comfy and look good- well, at least I think so anyway! I probably don't need another pair, but I would like another. I don't have a pair of tan ankle boots, yet...
I love these Leather Ankle Boots from ASOS, the tan colour makes them ideal for this time of year as well as summer!

6. I'm in need of a new bag. I love my black tote from Zara and it's served me well for two years, I would be happy to take another if it was still sold! I've never really shopped much at Dorothy Perkins before, however I was told that they have lots of lovely things in at the moment so I decided to check out their website. I found this Black Landscape Tote which is similar to my Zara bag, however that was more long where as this is wide or landscape rather. I think this would be a nice change!

7. Another year, another tartan scarf. I love scarfs, to keep me warm and too add a little something to a basic monochrome outfit. I actually don't have the classic red tartan scarf so I thought this year, i'll pick one up. While browsing online I found this one being sold on eBay, although I do believe they sell similar in Primark so I may just pick one up there instead. I think tartan is perfect during Autumn/Winter.

And that's all for now, well hopefully otherwise my bank balance won't look too healthy!

WHAT IS ON YOUR CURRENT WISH LIST?
Let me know!

♥   ♥   ♥

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment and checking out my blog, I will do my best to reply as soon as possible! X