Sunday 8 November 2015

30 Beauty Questions | TAG

This week I've been quite busy so unfortunately I haven't had much time to think about or prepare a post for today. However, I didn't want to miss an upload day so I thought i'd take a look some beauty tags and I've chosen this one to share with you today. I'll try to make sure i'm on top form next week, so bare with me guys!


1. DO YOU REMEMBER YOUR FIRST MAKEUP ITEM?
I had to have a good think about this. I believe it was one of those makeup compacts with pink and blue eye shadows from Argos. I think I may still have it somewhere!

2. DESCRIBE YOUR PERFECT MASCARA. HAVE YOU FOUND ONE THAT FITS YOUR SPECIFICATIONS? 
I really like long fluttery lashes, though the mascara must not be too wet nor too dry. I love the Benefit Roller Lash for this!

3. WHAT KIND OF COVERAGE DO YOU PREFER FROM FOUNDATION?
Medium. Something that can be worn as a natural everyday base but also can be built up to a high coverage when needed.

4. FAVOURITE HIGH END BRAND?
I haven't tried that many high end brands so it'd have to be Benefit.

5. WHAT COSMETICS BRANDS HAVE YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY BUT STILL HAVEN'T?
MAC, Urban Decay and Laura Mercier!

6. FAVOURITE DRUGSTORE BRAND?
This was a tough one! It was between Rimmel and L'Oreal. I'd have to say Rimmel as I've tried and loved a lot more products from them!

7. DO YOU WEAR FAKE EYELASHES?
I've only worn individuals once or twice and I loved them! I think I should try them out again, go all fancy for the festive season coming up! Any recommendations?

8. IS THERE ANY KIND OF MAKEUP YOU CANT LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT?
Mascara, I feel that I look more awake and slightly more done up with a quick flick of mascara!

9. WHAT IS YOUR MOST CHERISHED BEAUTY PRODUCT?
I imagine this would usually be a high end product that you love but I don't have any full-sized high end products! I'd have to say L'Oreal True Match Foundation, it has been a solid favourite for over a year now!

10. HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR MAKEUP? DO YOU PICK IT UP HERE AND THERE OR GET LOTS OF GOODIES AT ONCE?
I've never actually gone into Boots and done a huge shop. Though, I think I should after Christmas and get a whole load of products for a new year. I pick it up here and there!

11. DO YOU HAVE A BEAUTY BUDGET OR DO YOU SPEND FREELY?
I don't necessarily have a budget, but I do try not to spend too much on beauty products- hence why the majority of them are drugstore!
12. DO YOU UTILISE COUPONS, REWARDS CARDS AND SALES WHEN YOU SHOP FOR COSMETICS?
I pop coupons in my purse and forget about them! I always use my Boots and Superdrug points card and always browse in the sale!

13. WHAT TYPE OF PRODUCT DO YOU BUY THE MOST OF?
Lipsticks, definitely. I've told my mum that I won't buy anymore until after Christmas. Let's see how long this lasts!

14. IS THERE A BRAND YOU ABSOLUTELY CANT STAND?
I had a good think about this and I don't think there is! Miss Sporty reminds me of the time when I used to use cheap makeup from magazines, it didn't look too great but that was probably my fault. But I don't hate Miss Sporty as I've heard they actually have some really affordable and great products.

15. DO YOU AVOID CERTAIN INGREDIENTS IN COSMETICS LIKE PARABENS OR SULFATES?
Of course it's always a bonus if products don't have these but it's rare that I look up the ingredients of products which is really bad. I'm sure i'm not though only one though!

16. DO YOU HAVE A FAVOURITE PLACE TO SHOP FOR MAKEUP?
Boots and Superdrug. I used to love buying makeup from Frangrance Direct online though as they have super affordable makeup. I may just go have a browse now!

17. DO YOU LIKE TRYING NEW SKINCARE PRODUCTS OR DO YOU KEEP A CERTAIN ROUTINE?
I buy new skincare products quite often actually. I love trying new cleansers as i'm yet to find the perfect one for my skin. However, once I start using a product that I like- I do use it for a good while or until it's completely empty so I sort of stick to a routine.

18. FAVOURITE BATH AND BODY BRAND?
Soap and Glory. I've just been lusting over their amazing Christmas gift sets!

19. IF YOU COULD ONLY BUY FROM ONE BRAND, WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
This may seem a little odd as I've never actually tried anything from them but MAC. MAC just about do everything beauty wise and so many people rave about it!

20. WHAT BRAND DO YOU THINK HAS THE BEST PACKAGING?
Benefits packaging is really pretty!

21. WHICH CELEBRITY ALWAYS HAS GREAT MAKEUP?
I actually have no idea for this one. I only keep upto date with a handful of celebs and I rarely look at their makeup which is odd seeing as I love makeup a lot!

22. DO YOU BELONG TO ANY ONLINE BEAUTY COMMUNITIES?
The Beauty Blogger community, I guess!

23. 5 FAVOURITE BEAUTY GURUS
*Trawls through YouTube Subscriptions*
Amelia Liana
Fleur De Force
Laura Black
Miss Budget Beauty
Vivianna Does Makeup
one more, maybe?
Lily Pebbles

24. DO YOU LIKE MULTI-FUNCTIONAL PRODUCTS LIKE LIP AND CHEEK STAINS?
They're handy, yes! I don't really use lip and cheek stains. I do use an eye shadow on my eyes and as a highlight though!

25. ARE YOU CLUMSY WHEN PUTTING MAKEUP ON?
I'm not the best, I do try though! I have had countless eye makeup disasters which I've had to frantically wipe away and do my standard everyday neutral look!

26. DO YOU USE A MAKEUP BASE/PRIMER FOR THE EYES?
I usually use the remains on my fingers of my face primer and just pat it into my lids. Some people use their concealer too, don't they?

27. HOW MANY HAIR PRODUCTS DO YOU USE ON A TYPICAL DAY?
If i'm washing my hair, 4(shampoo, conditioner, serum and heat protector). If not then 2(heat protector and dry shampoo).

28. WHAT DO YOU APPLY FIRST? CONCEALER OR FOUNDATION?
I used to apply concealer first but I was technically rubbing it off when applying foundation so now, it's always foundation first!

29. DO YOU EVER CONSIDER TAKING MAKEUP CLASSES?
Always! I'd love to learn how to professionally apply makeup. However, there are only a couple near me which either don't have very good reviews or are super expensive!

30. WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT MAKEUP?
I love how much makeup can change the way you look by enhancing your best features. Makeup also changes the way you feel about yourself, you can feel so much more confident and put together with makeup. I love to experiment with makeup, is it sad to say that makeup brings me joy?

I really enjoy reading tags so I hope this one hasn't been too boring!
I'm not going to tag anyone in particular as I know it can be difficult to keep on top of tags you've been tagged to complete. Feel free to do this tag if you please, let me know if you do it and i'll definitely go and check it out!

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO THIS WEEK?

♥   ♥   ♥

11 comments:

  1. These are some good ideas! I might do this tag at some point! (If that's okay!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like! Of course you can, feel free! I look forward to reading your answers if you do so! x x

      Delete
  2. I haven't commented in your blog in soooo long - sorry! I absolutely love watching Fleur de Force's Youtube videos, I love to use drugstore beauty products, and I am yet to try anything high end! I might do this tag sometime in the new year, so thank you:) Xx

    http://geraldineswonderfulworld.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok! Drugstore is the best! Ooh absolutely, I'd love to see your answers! Xx

      Delete
  3. Hi again Amy- I think I might do this as a blog post next week but I will let you know when I do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think I may have to magpie this idea! So original! Really enjoyed reading this too!xx

    Check out my latest blog post?
    www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I look forward to reading your answers, if you do! I'm glad you enjoyed Xx

      Delete
  5. OMG, I was your 100th Bloglovin follower, congrats!!!! I have just recently discovered your blog and it is amazing! Never let anyone tell you different!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, thank you! Hope you enjoy it over here! :)
      I've followed your blog via bloglovin too- will go check it out now! Xx

      Delete
    2. Oh my goodness, thank you! Hope you enjoy it over here! :)
      I've followed your blog via bloglovin too- will go check it out now! Xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment and checking out my blog, I will do my best to reply as soon as possible! X