Saturday 20 September 2014

What to Expect | A Little Update

Hello!
Today I thought i'd give a little update on what to expect in terms of my blog the following couple of weeks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Wednesday I officially started college again for my second and final year. Already i'm feeling under a lot of pressure and in fact slightly overwhelmed with the amount of work I have to be completed  much earlier than i'd like. Of course I love blogging and have really enjoyed getting up more than one post every week over the summer but until I feel like i'm on top of the work I've got to do, blogging will have to take the back seat in my life.

I'll still be blogging as much as I can as it is a hobby, something I enjoy to do in my spare time but that will be when spare time is available. I aim to post at least once a week and may include a second post on Sundays telling a little of what I've got up to that week, if at all interesting! These have been called 'The Sunday Edit'  in the past so let me know if you'd like to see more.

As well as college work, i'll also be working my part-time job which I am in fact looking into a new one(of more hours, more convenient hours and something I will enjoy more), seriously thinking about what i'd like to do next year in terms of study, working or taking a gap year and similarly last but not least attending a few university open days, one of which is Norland College in Bath.

What are you doing this September, or what have you done?

Also lastly, what would you like to see here on my blog?

Thanks for reading and understanding,

Amy X

6 comments:

  1. Good luck in college - dont feel like you have to upload in here if you don't have the time! It's about quality not quantity!!

    I really enjoyed your Sunday edits so if you have time to do these - it would be great!!

    - Jess xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess! Ooh I know, I enjoy blogging but it's not at the top of my priorities unfortunately!
      I enjoyed doing them too, I may do them when I've actually been up to something interesting haha! X

      Delete
  2. Good luck! Do u mind me asking you want you took at college?!
    I need to start picking my A-levels. & what i want to do at college x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I chose to do a course as I only wanted to one maybe two A-Levels! So i'm in my second and final year of Childcare!
      My advice is to pick something you enjoy, something you're good at and something which will give you a range of options/routes at a later date! Good Luck! X

      Delete
  3. i'll be going back to college soon so i know the feeling, sending you lots of luck and good wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it went/goes well for you! Thank you and good luck to you too! X

      Delete

Thank you for your comment and checking out my blog, I will do my best to reply as soon as possible! X