Wednesday 10 September 2014

Autumn Fashion Wishlist.

Hello!
I've been having a browse on a few websites to find some pieces for my Autumn/Winter wardrobe. I've found a few pieces that I love and would definitely like to incorporate into my wardrobe so I thought i'd share with you what I've got my eye on!


1. A floral shirt.
I absolutely love those slightly ugly looking florals printed onto an oversized shirt. While I was browsing Topshop I found this beauty, I love the colours as they're perfect for Autumn with a little monochrome so will be super easy to style during the colder months with a jumper, jeans and a staple pair of ankle boots!

2. Ripped black jeans.
I've saw these everywhere and I love the look of them, slightly edgy yet as they're black again they're easy to style! I've wanted a pair of Joni jeans for a while as they're right up my street, I love high waisted bottoms! Also i'm wanting a pair of black jeans for winter and for everyday casual wear, so these are just what I want put into 1 pair of jeans, perfect!

3. Cut out ankle boots.
I forgot about these when purchasing my black ankle boots this year, a staple in my wardrobe. I'm so gutted as I saw these a while ago and said i'd get them for Autumn/Winter yet they completely slipped my mind when shopping online. I love the cut out on these boots, although they won't be practical in the rain they'll still look cute with either knitted tights or frilly socks. I might have to pick these up too as i'll be able to wear them throughout the spring and summer too!

4. A tartan flannel shirt.
This again is another staple for Autumn/Winter. I didn't really get on the tartan band wagon last year but this year I sure have! I love the many ways a tartan shirt can be styled and i'm sure i'll get a lot of wear out of one. In a bid to step out of my comfort zone, I've been looking at red tartan as red is a colour I rarely wear!

5. A mustard cable-knit.
Mustard is such a perfect colour for Autumn especially, although I'm sure this will come in handy during the Winter as it's a classic cable-knit jumper so it'll be very cosy! I love the colour mustard, though i'm not too sure if it'll suit my ghostly white complexion, my fingers are crossed however as I really want to purchase this number!

6. Dogtooth.
Dogtooth can make an outfit of basics look great, so this scarf is no exception! This will be perfect to throw on to make my outfit look more well put together and to keep me warm of course! I love that it is monochrome also, a trend that'll be sitting comfortably this Autumn/Winter.

7. Velvet Scrunchies.
I love the 90s trends that are coming back, although I was a late 90s kid so I didn't get to rock them all back then, though my mum did love to throw my hair into a pineapple with a scrunchie so! Scrunchies look super cute in the hair as they give that little something rather than the plain black hairband, so I think i'm going to try and make one work this year. Here's a velvet black one that i'm sure will go with plenty of my outfits, but is a little different with the bow added to it!

And that's a round up of whats on my current 'Want' list this month, I'm sure i'll be purchasing a few of these as they'll make great additions to my wardrobe and i'm sure i'll get a lot of wear out of them. Stay tuned to see what I buy by clicking the link on the right of my blog to follow me on bloglovin. Thank you if you do, comment your blog below and i'll be sure to check it out and follow!

Until next time...

Amy X

4 comments:

  1. We have such simillar fashion taste. I have just done a OOTD with a mustard jumper and talked about fannel shirts in my autumn fashion staples on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? We're so similar haha! I love mustard jumpers but i'm not sure I can pull one off, I saw your outfit, I loved it! I'm also thinking about doing an Autumn Fashion Staples/Essentials- I just need to purchase more of what i'd like! X

      Delete
  2. these are lovely picks! My fave are the mustard jumper and floral shirt x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think the shirt has to be one of my favourites! I'll be sure to check out your blog! X

      Delete

Thank you for your comment and checking out my blog, I will do my best to reply as soon as possible! X